Monday 26 August 2013

Leftover lunch....

I love leftovers....especially when it was tasty the first time!
I made this coconut curry on Saturday...enough to last us two to three meals.  
Since I'm working a full day today I had to bring a lunch...so thankful for leftovers this morning!

It's a coconut curry with brown rice


I sautéed onion, grated sweet potato, mushrooms, chopped tomato, yellow pepper, garlic with curry powder, all spice, grated ginger, salt, pepper, GFsoya sauce. 
Once it had all gotten really good colour I added one can of coconut milk and one can of water. 

Separately I sautéed a package of ground turkey with  curry powder, all spice, Chinese five spice, ginger powder, onion salt
To the sauce I added the ground turkey and a drained/rinsed can of lentils

Served with brown rice.  

This tasted better today then it did Saturday...the flavours are brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment