Saturday 24 August 2013

Cheesy eggs in the morning...

Saturday breakfast...Aubrey's choice...cheesy eggs...farmers sausage...nana's toast...coffee


Sautéed farmers sausage
Lightly beaten farm eggs
Season
Pour the mixed eggs in
Add the cheese
I was on toast duty
Nana's bread...
For years now Jeff's mom has been baking us bread.  We're spoiled to have homemade bread...we hardly have to buy bread!
I have gone on and off of eating it due to whatever "food plan" I've been on at any given time.  
Since my change to GF she attempted to make me an edible GF bread...Which is hard to find!! Well she has succeeded...every loaf gets better and better as she makes them; adjusts cooking time and the thickness of the pieces.  I definitely suggest to pre-slicing the GF bread before freezing...it makes it super easy to grab a slice. 
The regular loaf
Gluten free with caraway (delicious)

So there you have it...our plain-Jane breakfast...sometimes it's just what Aubrey ordered!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment