Sunday 22 September 2013

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

Yesterday in the midst of the cornbread & chilli making we put a half batch of cookies in!  When I say half batch; you may be thinking "what's the point?".  Well my favourite cookie recipe is quite large!  

It's the middle one:

Half batch:
1cup butter
1cup white sugar
1cup brown sugar
2eggs
1tsp vanilla
2&1/2cup
2cup flour
1tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt(if I use salted butter I omit the salt)
2cups chocolate chip

Cream butter with sugar; add eggs in.  
I only had white sugar so the batter is quite light in colour.
Add vanilla


Dump all the dry ingredients in and mix.
These are my favourite chocolate chips; they are from Costco.  They are a great buy!!
Add in chocolate chips until combined.
Aubrey loves the batter!
Thumbs up!!!! (Not quite; but we're getting closer!)

We rolled all the dough balls to have them ready to put in the oven. 

350F -14 minutes
Made over 3 dozen cookies

My BFF Laura trying the cookies...she approves.  

She enjoyed the delightful chocolate flavour of the chocolate chips; she couldn't get over how real they tasted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment