Sunday 8 February 2015

7-minute frosting

 
I took my two kids on a trip to Edmonton to see my friend Stephanie. She had yet to meet little Liam and with his first birthday approaching rather quickly the time was right.

 There had been a lot of cooking and baking that took place in Stephanie's kitchen; too much to blog. 

We were going to Stephanies parents for dinner and so we decided to bring dessert. In trying to think of a non-dairy icing for the cupcakes Stephanie made I vaguely remembered a whipped fluffy frosting I was pretty sure had egg whites in it. So I googled "7 minute icing". Well what do you know it existed!
So here's a throw back to my childhood! 


Thumbs up?
Thumbs down?
Aubrey was expecting whipping cream so she wasn't sure but when Ava said it tastes like marshmallow she loved it.

Decorating time!
So sweet; a reunion with Stephanie's family. Seems just like yesterday steph and I were young and single. Now we're moms! Crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum yum! Those were sooo good!!!! Thank you SO much for coming here, for cooking, for baking and for just being you (doing you!) I love you so much friend!!!

    ReplyDelete