Tuesday 24 May 2016

Pinterest review; chocolate banana shake



This spoke to me this morning.  I wanted something delicious, quick and full of protein.  Now if I was to make this on the regular I would probably want to add protein powder. I actually added plain Greek yogurt. Also I think I need to buy natural peanutbutter. I am slowly overhauling my pantry; a little at a time. It's been like anything in life, a process. I've just determined I'm going to make better choices more often.

To the recipe I used what I had on hand; frozen bananas, light peanutbutter and milk.

The kids loved this shake, what's not to love?! Jeff even asked, "is this healthy"? As I drank it I even questioned myself; we will definitly make this again. 
It reminded me of something I've had a Starbucks; just a little cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment