Wednesday 21 October 2015

Raspberry lemon pound cake; Pinterest

What happens when Costco has perfectly ripe and delicious raspberries on sale? Uh I buy 8 containers and look for recipes to use them in creative yummy ways!
I creamed the butter and sugar together, adding the eggs one at a time and beating until smooth. Whipped in the lemon juice and vanilla.
Added in my premixed dry ingredients and mixed until smooth. I gently added in plain yogurt as I didn't have sour cream on hand. I then carefully folded the raspberries into the batter.
I had a nostalgic moment by using my grandmothers bundt pan; she would of love this loaf.
The loaf came out of the pan really well; I'm sure glad I sprayed the pan! 
I served this with raspberry whipped cream; yum!
This was a great recipe I would definitly use it again!

I got this in the mail from my dad; it's a running joke that he sends me a birthday card with money matching my age.He's probably one of the slim few that send cash in the mail these days but I'll take it!
Here's my dad with four of his five grandkids; they love their papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment