Thursday 16 July 2015

Banana muffins; best recipe ever!!!

My kids love muffins. They are great for breakfast, snack time or really any time. I am always looking for the best banana muffin recipe and I think I've found it. 5 stars on recipes.com.
This seemed too easy to be true!
I Mixed the banana, brown sugar and eggs together with the paddle attachment. I then added in the melted butter; yes this really does make a difference....butter is always better!
I turned off the mixer and added in the flour, baking soda, powder and salt. I then turned the mixer back on and beat it thoroughly but not long. I added in a 1/2 cup of chocolate chips as I had read in the comments of the recipe. It was the perfect amount.
I tripled this recipe and it made three muffins shy of three dozen; more than enough to share!
Me and the kids drove around delivering muffins. We love sharing!

This is seriously the moistest, fluffiest muffin I've ever had. The flavour was bananlicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment