Thursday 23 April 2015

Happy birthday Liam!

I cannot believe a year has past since we welcome Liam to the world. We are extremely thankful and feel blessed. Life is busy and full! As I try to balance life and work I find myself having less time to stop and take pictures to make a blog but I'm choosing to live in the moment and savour them.
Here are a few highlights from the past few weeks;
Aubrey was incharge of decorating Liam's birthday cupcakes; she did a fantastic job!
Aubrey went on a makeover day with a family friend that treated her to a spa day.
She enjoyed every minute of it!
The reveal!
Liam discovered his love for the swings!

Liam turned 1!
Liam discovered his love for cake!
I did snap a picture to remember this time. Right before bed each night this is my view. As I whisper a prayer in his ear for continued good health and sweet dreams I thank The Lord for this stage of life called motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment