Sunday 7 December 2014

Cookie bouquets


Aubrey and I were craving something sweet so we decided to whip up some of our favourite chocolate chip cookies. Once they were cooling we used lollipop sticks to make them into cookie lollipops to make my sister jan a cookie bouquet. She was in the Christmas church play and Aubrey and I were going on a date to see it.

She volunteered to be my taste tester!

What a fun afternoon with my kids. We love playing in the living room with the aroma of cookies coming from the kitchen.
We made some stickers and packaged them up for auntie janny.
She did a great job. It was quite an amazing thing to witness my sister being bold and stepping outside of her comfortable box. All I can say is jerry would of been so very proud of her.


Such a fun date with my Aubrey! These are the memories I will forever remember and cherish.


No comments:

Post a Comment