Sunday 17 April 2016

Banana rhubarb muffins

I had a large bag of chopped rhubarb in the freezer just begging to be used. I found this recipe and thought I'd give it a try.
I just mixed everything up and hoped for the best!
Hello there!
I don't have a final product picture but these turned out great. I would make these again for sure!
Just had to share this picture of Aubrey; she helped out at the food bank last week with her auntie and cousin. She had a blast! She loves to share and  is so compassionate; it was a great environment for her.
Last night I treated her to her favourite, "sushi" to celebrate her wee college graduation. 
Someone seemed ready for bed...
...night night Liam?
Where does the time go? She's 5 and heading to grade 1 in September. It's amazing how fast life flies by; I need to remember this more....savour the simple moments.
It was so amazing to look to my left and see all my siblings(minus Demelza) there to celebrate! 
I love my siblings; I'm so blessed...I know we're not normal and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment