Tuesday 10 November 2015

"Peanut butter love" Pinterest recipe review

It's not very often that I get sick of chocolate chip cookies but with peanut butter on sale at superstore I figured it was time to deviate from the regular chocolate chip cookie and make a slightly chewy peanut butter cookie, yum!  For some reason I couldn't find my recipe so I decided to search Pinterest and give one a try.
I have to say this was a snap to whip up while the kids were eating dinner.
The hardest part of the process was waiting for them to bake so I could try one!
I would highly recommend this recipe they would so peanut butter-riffic and they baked up so nicely. I used a scoop and they looked identical, almost store-bought like
We made a double batch so we'd have enough to share. Aubrey and I thought packaging them up would make them taste enough better.
It was fun to hand out the "peanut butter love"!
Speaking of Pinterest; I made this from Pinterest inspiration with the assistance of my friend Quinn.
This string-nail art was so much fun. The hardest part was nailing in the nails over the template. The string part of the project was almost like a fun riddle. I highly recommend this craft; perfect for a girls night in or even a date night ...I think my husband would find this totally fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment