Friday 14 November 2014

Warm Pumpkin doughnut holes aka mini muffins!


What a crazy few weeks. Just thoroughly enjoying life; busyness and all. The crisp air is my kind of weather; layered clothing and taking in the prairie sunshine.
We got home yesterday from running around and my mother in law had graciously dropped off homemade pumpkin purée. Within seconds it was being transformed into a homemade spiced version of the "mini doughnut"....yum! 
Liam was sleeping in his car seat so Aubrey and I quickly got to work.
The recipe was so straight forward so we just followed it.


Instead of the pumpkin pie spice we just added some allspice and Chinese five spice.





Warm from the oven are the best way to enjoy these....So delicious; I think I ate 10!

Had to add a picture of our very happy boy! Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment