Sunday 9 February 2014

Frozen cookie dough!

Last week I made a massive batch of chocolate chip cookie dough.  After baking off two dozen cookies I decided I did not want to wait by the stove anymore so I rolled the remaining dough into logs.
I put the logs in the refrigerator. After two days of still no motivation to bake off the cookies I put the logs in the freezer.  Today was one of those days that my laziness paid off! 

I took a cookie log out of the freezer and an hour later cut the log into 12, quickly rolled and flatten them and within 12 minutes I had a fresh warm delicious cookie.

I honestly wasn't sure how this would work out but I thought if phillisbury could do it why couldn't I?!

Just thought I'd share this great trick to having fresh homemade cookies minutes away!



No comments:

Post a Comment